Thursday, November 3, 2011

Myrtle Beach

Here in Myrtle Beach I'll once again get a chance to see if I packed too much for this vacation.  We're going to be gone for a month because from here we go to Georgia until after Thanksgiving so I hope to remember to do a photo a day of what I'm wearing although I know I've already missed some days.
Yesterday we went outlet mall shopping and this is what I wore.

I wasn't planning on shopping for anything, I thought I would just walk around, but all the stores had such great sales, of course, so I couldn't resist trying things on.  If I would have know I was going to do this I would have worn different clothes and certainly not sneakers that had to be untied and tied every time I tried on pants.  I shopped and shopped and came out of every store empty handed until I got to the Naturalizer shoe store.  Here I hit the jackpot, 3 pairs of shoes for $66.  I found them all on the clearance rack and then 2 of them were 80% off and one 60%.  My perfect kind of shopping.


 And this is the beautiful necklace Kim gave me for my birthday and she made it.  It's her new business.


No comments:

Post a Comment