Friday, September 30, 2011

September - Pre Cruise

Went out to dinner at the Charles River Country Club (9.16.11)
 Laura and I wore our matching Pajama Pants
that she bought for Greta and I for Christmas (9.15.11) 
and they look just like the pants that the bachelorette wore on 6.6.11
I was able to get a pair of those Missoni boots at
Target the day after they were first introduced so wore them
for the drive to Boston before our cruise (9.15.11)
This is the outfit for Mass and brunch on
Sunday at the Fisher Pioneer reunion weekend (9.11.11)
A different top and the outfit was ready for
a Fisher reunion cocktail party that night (9.9.11)
Same outfit as 9.1.11
 I wore the above outfit when I went to lunch at 
Simply Crepes with some of the neigbor ladies (9.9.11)
 Later that day I changed into a nice blouse and pants with
pearl necklace and earrings for a birthday dinner (9.7.11)
There's that Olympic fleece jacket again.  
Laura sent the flowers for my birthday (9.7.11)
Suede jacket and black pants to Katie's funeral (9.6.11)
 Wrap sweater over top for Katie's calling hours (9.5.11)
A coffee warm up and then it's off to play golf (9.3.11)
Ready to go to dinner at Penfield
White capris, black cotton sweater and
Steve Madden shoes that make me really tall (9.2.11)
Lunch with Nancy at Pier 45
Green capris and splashy flowered blouse (9.1.11)

No comments:

Post a Comment